Post-COVID creative is OPEN!
Now booking productions in Studio and on Location
The city of New York is now into Phase 4, re-opening studios and now issuing permits on all city locations for limited crew productions.
We are now booking photo and video shoots in Studio and on Location with all the established safety measures and limited crew. All productions are safe and COVID-free using the guidelines established by the City of New York. All productions feature hand sanitizer stations, disposable masks, and our proven UV-C sanitizers.
The City of New York has established guidelines for film and photography productions which can be found here:
BEFORE THE PRODUCTION
Everyone attending the production is called and asked the questions below to prevent anyone who has been exposed or experiencing COVID symptoms from attending.
Ask these questions.
- Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
Every person who is attending MUST answer no to all questions above within 48 hours of the production. If anyone responds yes to any of the questions above, a suitable replacement will be found. When booking cast and crew, everyone agrees to this stipulation for the health and safety of everyone.
ON SET SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Disposable masks/gloves are available on all set
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the set
- All crew must wear a mask or social distance
- Production size is generally limited to 10 people
- Cast and crew encourage to wash hands throughout the day
- Encourage everyone to wash hands throughout the day.
- Elevators restricted to 1 person at a time
- Small spaces avoided
- Every area is well ventilated
- All non-disposable items (hair, makeup, wardrobe or props) sanitized with proven effective, hospital-grade UV-C sanitizers on set.
Using these proven safety measures our productions can now be COVID-free, book with peace of mind.